Revenue Cycle Data Analyst
Department: Revenue Cycle
Hours: M-F; Varies
Shift: 1st Shift
It is the mission of Graham Health System to provide compassionate, quality health services, in a responsible and charitable manner, to the people and communities we serve. We are the community’s choice for an exceptional healthcare experience. Graham Health System is seeking a great applicant to join our team. Graham Health System offers a great team atmosphere with multiple benefits.
The revenue cycle data analyst is responsible for overseeing the revenue cycle team’s daily operations. The analyst will provide education and training, assign responsibilities and supervise projects being executed by the revenue cycle team. Additionally, this individual will help create and share data reports; used internally developed key performance indicators to assess organizational performance; present findings and recommendations to revenue cycle leaders; and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, mathematics, data science, business or healthcare administration or related field required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics
- 1-3 years of management experience preferred
- Experience with healthcare data analytics required